Thank you for your interest.
Full time: 30 – 37.5 hours per week
Welle Pharmacy, Upwell are looking to recruit a Pharmacy Dispenser to join the team.
We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic person who is comfortable working within a busy, fast-paced environment and is keen to deliver the highest levels of customer service and patient care.
Essential requirements for the role are:
- accuracy and dexterity in dispensing.
- keyboard skills for the use of pharmacy and surgery IT systems.
- an NVQ level 2 or equivalent dispensing qualification.
- good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team as you will be working closely with the GP’s and the wider practice team.
- excellent customer service skills.
The position is for 30-37.5 hours per week working across Monday to Friday however some flexibility is required to cover holidays and sickness.
In return we are offering a competitive salary and five weeks annual leave (pro rata).
If you think you are the person that we are looking for please download an application form and supporting documents.
Please send your completed application form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or return it to Upwell Health Centre, Townley Close, Upwell, PE14 9BT for the attention of Caroline Excell.
Closing Date: 27th June 2022