Your practice takes privacy seriously and we want to provide you with information about your rights, who we share your information with and how we keep it secure.
Please use the links below to find more information about the practice and data protection.
- Our Data Protection Videos
- Your Information
- Children and Young People
- What We Do with Your Information
- What Else Do We Use Your Information For?
- Sharing When Required by Law
- Information Rights
- Case Finding and Profiling
- Norfolk Sharing Partners
- Information Technology
- Keeping Your Information Safe
- How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
- Our Use of CCTV
- Our Use of Telephone Recording
- Our Use of Eclipse
- Our Use of an External Provider to Manage Information Requests
- Norfolk Primary Care Networks
- Provider Processors
Information Commissioner’s Office Registration
Upwell Health Centre and Welle Ltd. are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office as a Data Controller, our registration numbers are:
- Upwell Health Centre: Z6132652
- Welle Ltd. (Pharmacy): Z2309363
Questions or Queries
If you have any questions or wish to make a request in relation to your information, please contact us at:
Upwell Health Centre
Cambs PE14 9BT
Alternatively, you can email our DPO at email@example.com.